- Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua, NY
- Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY; B.S. Psychology
- Georgia State Univeristy, Atlanta, GA; M.Ed. Exercise Physiology
- Univeristy of Conn, Storrs, CT; Doctoral Work Exercise Science
- Cape Cod Community College, Hyannis, MA; Gerontology Certificate
- Professional Real Estate Investment Course
- Online Sellers Advantage and eCard Training
- Continual classes to improve skills in marketing, negotiating, and closing the transaction on your behalf.
- Committed to discovering all the wonderful activities that St. Augustine has to offer.
- Especially interested in church and spirituality, quilting and Textile Guild, creative transformation, and learning to cook organically.
- To me a quilt represents that which we look for in a home - comfort, beauty, security, and even something to pass on to future generations.
- As a quiltmaker, the same attention to detail that I bring to my passion, I also bring to the business of real estate.
- I weave together all the multifaceted components to either create a unique work of art or a successful transaction.
- Professional Experience
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Member St. Johns County/St. Augustine Board of Realtors
- Member St. Johns County/St. Augustine Multiple Listing Service
- Graduate Real Estate Institute
- Senior Agent St. Augustine Beach Prudential Network Realty
- Modular and Manufactured Home Franchise
Professional Awards & Associations
- Outstanding Production
- Above and Beyond Award
- Top Lister
- Tops in Transactions